New Patient Information
You have just taken the first step to letting us help you begin your journey of health and wellness. Whether you have been referred to our clinic by a friend or family member or you have taken this step on your own, we are here to help you.
Dr. Riley or Dr. Witter will consult with you to determine how he can best help you, through
- chiropractic care (including scoliosis screening),
- nutrition response testing,
- low level laser therapy,
- orthotic evaluation.
What to do next…
- Call the clinic to make an appointment for your first visit. We schedule 1 1/2 hours for your first visit so that the doctor has ample time to examine you, listen to your concerns, and discuss an appropriate treatment plan for you. Your subsequent appointments should require approximately 30 minutes.
- Complete the appropriate online Application for Treatment. If you’re not able to complete the online application, we ask that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to
complete the paperwork.
- Bring with you your driver’s license and insurance card(s) as well as any recent radiology reports or films for the doctor to review. Depending on the nature of your injury or condition, the doctor may refer you for radiology services.
We accept most major medical insurance plans for chiropractic services as well as Medicare, Worker’s Compensation, and Motor Vehicle (Personal Injury Medical Pay) insurance.
We ask that you to provide us your health insurance information prior to your appointment so that we can obtain your chiropractic benefits. The online Application for Chiropractic Treatment will allow you to provide this information. Based on the information given to us by your insurance company, we will determine your estimated out of pocket responsibility to be collected at your appointment and/or throughout your treatment plan. We are also happy to discuss a discounted “self-pay” cash plan for chiropractic services in the event no insurance is available to file.
DOT Physical Exams
Please call the clinic to schedule an appointment with Dr. Joshua Witter, a DOT Certified Medical Examiner.